Sunday, September 30, 2007

i hate my neighbours.

I hate my neighbours. Joanne is like primary five, Jason is like primary two or something and Jiamning is attending primary school next year like my quiet and sweet cousin.Yet they are still so noisy. Come back from school, run and make noise. Go out also make noise. Their mom is like them. Their dad's mom is better except that she loves to peek at what you are doing. I guess either Sg is too small or they are too bored and they have boring lifes. I really hate it when her mom acts pro and I LOVE laughing at her MOLE. I hope when she licks the rice on top her mouth she don't accidentally swallow her mole. And her mom LOVES to ask what school you're studying at especially your school ranks bottom. >:(

I remember something like "What school you studying at?''
I say, " First Toa Payoh Sec.''
NOSEY "OHHH, four or five years ah?''
-_-
I say, ''Err, four.."

I think i won't ever forget that... So humiliating when your other school goer neighbours attend SCGS, ACS(I), blah. Just as mr ganesh went in class that time equal opportunity but different abilities blah.

IF YOU'RE SO FREE, YOU SHOULD FIND SOME PLASTIC SURGEONS AND REMOVE THE BLACK, ROUND AND SEXY MOLE OF YOURS (:

No comments: