Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yesterday:
Left school around 9.30 and headed to Prata House. Nong nong time haven't had prata for dinner/ supper. After prata session, i chose to walk home. Walking spped was much slower than usual but unexpectedly, i reached home faster. Is it a sign? A sign that doing things less quickly can achieve better results? Maybe in a time like this, everything I see it as a sign.

These days, my sleep is disturbed and mealtimes are irregular. I just feel what I'm doing now is only the action of doing something like i don't enjoy anything i do. Disappointment after disappointment ... How long more can Ali deal with it?

Just now:
Bought Ang Ku Kueh (: They closing end of this month. Quite sad.. Even Granny suggests that i should buy more often. Ivins nonya tapioca kuih is disappointing. BK coin kind of hashbrown is good. With musturd and tomato sauce, it's even better. I love mustud, it has this ''idiot'' taste like sesame and hmm.. I forgot.

Due to the recent China's food scares, many may reject Made-In-China products but one thing they should never be afraid of is HAWFLAKES. Childhood tibits to soothe all stressed students.

I'm so going to try Joanne's crushed oreos with milk now. Do I've milk in the fridge?
:/

No comments: